Friday, October 13, 2006

A vision...

Just saw this... in the blissful darkness of my eyes... in the music that pervades my system...

Intermittent growls ...thunder... the skies rumbling...
I look up to the sky with fear
but see a wondrous combination of grey,pink and blue streaks...
highlighted by glistening orange
Silvery lightning adding a golden edge to the orange

I smell a nearby ocean...
Feel the sand on my feet...
Distant but festive lights

Mild cold drops of rain
Crabs peeping out for a fresh drop of water
And I'm not scared of them...we seem to be together
in our mood to rejoice

Freedom. Ecstasy.
A grey sea lined with a
seemingly meandering "waveline"

Quiet
Noisy and festive, at the same time
Rich 'n' secure

isn't it a wonderful world?

Thanks,AR.R- Ennavale, Kadalan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home