Monday, August 21, 2006

A reluctant learner... I don't want to take these lessons

Oh teacher dear,

spare me...
i've never been the most regular or willing,of students...
please spare me...

i seek no knowledge
i just want to play
i seek no great scores
i just want to eat and sleep and be happy...

why won't you let me stay away
if i don't want to learn... ?

where do you want to take me
rain or shine
if i don't want to learn
why do you want me to ?

why should i take in
something i dont want to imbibe?

why ?
to lead me to preoccupation ?
where do you want me to aim, with all these degrees and "superior" qualifications ?

Why don't you just, let me be ?

1 Comments:

Blogger Aditya said...

Anyone in IIT or ones out of it would definitely endorse ya views.... Quite reluctant learners we become...

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home