Friday, August 18, 2006

i've neglected you for too long, haven't i ?

low frequency whispers that i hear best... that which most don't notice... that which causes harmonic thumps in this heart... but in the resonance earlier, i used to feel happy out of a feeling of being able to effect those frequencies myself... but now, the lower frequency of low frequencies causes a vague shot of pain...

the mid-frequency doesn't spare me either... wise discordance doesn't spare me either... the appreciation haunts me... and says "where is your contribution?"

wait, my dearest inner voices... let me live a human life for a while... go out into the world, get my hands dirty in the field... earn...live like a reckless hedonist... and a boring body of sense...

just...wait... :)... do you ever think there aren't any plans underway ?

Great job, A.R. Rahman :).

1 Comments:

Blogger shrinivaz said...

which song ?? again Munbe Vaa or New York Nagaram or something else ???

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home