Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Rebirth of sorts.

Perusal of a certain friend's profile. A list of books, choice music pieces...interests...ideas for conversations...

it looked like I was looking at this person I used to see in the mirror not so long ago...

I instantly connected to the profile-I realize that I'm growing up..have changed in multiple ways...have developed a completely different approach to work and to a certain extent,to people.

But... despite everything else, somethings stay put in your system forever...bless the friend whose profile reminded me of myself...and the kid within:)...

thanks,b

2 Comments:

Blogger Dependsmaybe said...

till the last sentence... i thot u were talking abt some profile of urs which was created sometime back :P

4:50 AM  
Blogger Niva said...

good to know that the kid with in is still in ur system somewhere deep, though u have grown up as a person. and don ever lose that kid in the process of growing up..

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home