Sunday, October 29, 2006

Who are you running away from?

No, it's not about that :).

For once,I pose this question to myself.

As a preamble,I should admit to three things:

(i) A well-formed opinion about most things and most people. I don't know if on an absolute basis, I am "right" or "wrong" ,but yes, that is what I feel if I feel it strongly enough.

(ii) A new-formed adherence to "no pretence". Not new-formed really, I just used to be less brutally vocal about it (or so,i think :D) .

(iii) Clarity about what I simply hate, what I love and what I don't care about.

I could rant from the tops of buildings for the entire world to hear about what I love.. but it is uncivilized to talk about what I despise... so, what do I do?

But I love being "nice" -or seeming so, at least (:D)... so I tend to rather avoid situations involving "despicable" stuff... hmmmmmm...

end of a long day. but this is not mindless tired rant. i mean it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vivhyd said...

Hi 1st time here.. nice blog.. Regarding the (i) - As long as ur opinion is not prejudiced which sometimes it tends to be, I guess its a good one.. Many of us fortunately or unfortunately tend to be that way.. atleast I am too. very diff to change opinions I feel (sometimes)..

2:20 AM  
Blogger Sheer melody said...

No pretence is an interesting thing. Because what you are talking about is good in thought, but a little tough in practice. Something I realized the hard way. Keep writing.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home