Friday, October 27, 2006

The opening up...

So, I FINALLY WIN ,conquer and get up victorious at half past three.

The thoughts of cold light-darkish brown,home to many floating slight orangish brown and white wisps clouded in brown....were certainly an incentive...:D.

So I brushed...and headed for its igloo... hehehehehe..."ippo naan onna shaapda poren" ....!!! The altar ready..the potential "floaters" ready...I lug it out...and it's been badly screwed up,i say... AND I try...NOPE. I pull out a thrishoolam types and dig it into its neck and say "BUDGE"...NO. I beat it up against the wall...NO. ARGHHHHHHH.

I decide to take it outside with me...hoping to solicit help from some guy passing by...some macho guy,preferably... and i try,standing near my door-doesn't work. I walk two steps further...away from the sunshade..place it on the railing -and aaram se try, IT OPENS !!!!!! What THE !


{parallel line:so,what do you think "it" is ?}


Moral of the story: Like the growth of plants, Nesquik chocolate milk bottles need sunlight to open.

Glossary of important terms,for the below-average/hallu reader:
white wisps clouded in brown:almonds
igloo: the refrigerator
thrishoolam : the fork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home