Tuesday, May 09, 2006

delays...

in reading what I should have read earlier...
deriving a vague sense of empathy...

in having a tete-a-tete with a friend here
in deciding to "be myself" in the city of angels

in admitting to my huge appetite for challenges
in admitting to my desperation for "breaking free"
in admitting to my desperate need to change...

in admitting to my inordinate ability to give
and in admitting to my high expectations from life
in admitting to the equation : expectation spectrum as large as the " giving spectrum"
and deriving comfort from the fact

in admitting to my feelings of the past
in admitting to getting up and changing the way things are
in admitting to some people being lower and some higher
and me where I am
in admitting to me not being alone in my struggle
in admitting to me being alone in my struggle, at the same time

in enjoying a lovely evening by the beach yesterday
watching the sun disappearing behind the mountains
towards India...
in having a nice dinner at an Indian restaurant...
and following it up with an awesome ride
right down to Malibu,along the Pacific coast... (again)
a very refreshing conversation...
Beethoven and Chopin to give us company
in addition to the silhouttes of the mountains...

btw, my heart lies in India...
and that's the pleasant discovery of the day :D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home