Tuesday, April 18, 2006

One and a half

Its not day two yet... but almost there...

Wondering if I'm doing the right thing...assimilating nonlinear dynamics ,with Hariharan's ghazals in the background...

Happily and nervously looking forward to friday... scared and challenged at the thought of tomorrow... a long, long day... I should pull it through well...GOd...

A ray of belief has begun to cross my system... it was existent , but dormant for sometime now...

I shouldn't blog... its against the person in me who feels thoughts should not be displayed on a public forum... let me do it till the magic wears away :). If I persist, then its probably worth it... not thinking...

Recommended : Sharab la ,sharab de ; Kaash ; Hariharan. For more maudlin moods : Main khayal hun.

Ab chup rahne ka waqt hai. Padhna hai.

2 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

don't forget, at the end of the day you are still writing for yourself! :-)

10:02 PM  
Blogger Arvind Iyer said...

Your view on life (if I may crudely represent it), is like the light from a spot at Netaji Auditorium. We, normal beings, view a bland yellow light, wholesome, doing it's job, but it's YELLOW. You, on the other hand, have that colourful glossy paper circular thing attachment, and it constantly rotates, giving you these lovely shades.

Maybe it's the way you compose on paper the act of drinking coffee...or maybe it's the way you are enjoying it.

Truthfully, this is the first how-was-my-day blog which I am enjoying.

don't stop :)

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home