Sunday, April 23, 2006

Day 'x'

x = something we don't know.

The reasons for my "neglecting" you, dear Diary Love :) :

(i) A friend said -share your thoughts with a different friend each time instead. Sounded reasonable. So, I wrote for you and pasted it on my email page instead... or just called up a friend:) and jabbered away to glory.


(ii) I've been really and truly tied up... I realize that the one thing I learned from my sister and from IIT that is really really handy is multi-tasking... work for 30hours a week(coursework not included)...or more,at times... ... and making sure music making/salsa parties / balls / select movies / PCH and Malibu canyon rides /conversations with friends and family are not missed... and reading are not compromised...you do realize I'm justified, right ,dearest ?


Ok... I saw this movie yesterday and I paid $11 for it... yes, this is me...but it wasn't anything but blood which did the magic... the blood which flows in my veins... however that may be interpreted :D. I felt extremely enriched...inspired...and proud ,all at once... proud of my background... proud of association with people who live and breathe passion for the traditional artforms... humbled and honoured by their greatness... and simplicity...



Whatever... the highlight of the weekend was an unexpected visit to the temple... friday raat bhar ,was watching Bhoot movies... and next morning, I get a call from my good friend ,aTrojan (fellow bruins,please dont pick up cudgels...:D).... "enna panra?"...."hey....verrrysleepy..can i call u back?" .... "Oye...wake up..its such a beautiful day ... I just wanted to find out if you wanted to join us in a visit to the temple" ...."Oh...sure. Eppo ready aganum?"...

Why does the Pacific coast lure me so much? Why have I become shameless these days...that I request every single person who's been driving me thro' any part of the city to get back to school on the road by the sea...? I don't think I should ever get a car here... I'll live like a gypsy on the Malibu canyon...

Hmmm...there's so much more to say... ab bas...sabko sab kuch nahin bolna chahiye... isliye, abhi ke liye ,tata !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home