Monday, November 05, 2007

Where the gators have fins...

They call Finland the land of a thousand lakes, don't they?

They call Fort Lauderdale the Venice of America.Multi-colored ducks and human beings call it home. I considered it mystery, I expected this to by my tryst with my long-cherished dream of discovering a place from scratch -no already known faces, no maps and nothing in one's heart but fearlessness courtesy the inherent camaraderie between one human being and the other...and yes, the fast gush of blood that risks and thrills provide...

Backing up from that detour, I call this paradise. Green that puts the reminder of the spectrum to zero unless we are looking through a minuscule sphere of tropical shower after- effects... just about perfectly virgin and fresh to set one's creative faculties ablaze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home